Cars participating in the show will be parked in front of the school, in the bus area, from 8:00am – 1:00pm.
- Date of Event: Friday, April 12th (If the weather is looking iffy we may move the show to the day before)
- Times: Pre-registration is open now. Registration forms can be found by Friday in the main office, in Study Hall, or by seeing any SADD Club member.
- Who can enter? Any current student, faculty, or staff.
- Awards: Yes, we will have awesome trophies which will be displayed in the Trophy Case the week of April 8th.
- Registration Cost: $10.00
- Awards Presentation: All those who were voted as a winner will be presented with their award the following week.
SADD envisions a world in which young people make positive decisions that advance their health and safety. SADD’s mission is to empower young people to successfully confront the risks and pressures that challenge them throughout their daily lives.