Working Permits

Getting a summer job in PA? Need a work permit? The KHS Counseling Office can help!

Please email Mrs. O’Neill at, and she would be happy to assist!

Important note: if your job is in another state, you would need to contact a school in that state to issue your permit.

More info on work permits here.