CLASS OF 2021 SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION
Senior Portraits are scheduled for July 28, 29, 30, & August 3 & 4, 2020 in the High School Auditorium. Seniors are to schedule your own appointment on-line directly through Prestige Portraits (Life Touch). The website to schedule your appointment is www.ouryear.com. Once you are at the site you will be prompted to enter a “School Code”. The School Code is 252.
Please see the following important information:
- You must wear a face mask upon entering the building (mask will be removed for your picture).
- Each senior must schedule your own appointment time to have your portrait taken by Life Touch Studio. (See above).
- Your senior portrait will be included in the 2021 Kennetteer (Yearbook).
- Each senior who pays the $60 ”senior portrait fee” will also receive his or her personalized yearbook, with your name printed on the cover, at no extra charge.
- Checks should be made payable to “KCSD” (Kennett Consolidated School District).
- Cash and money orders are also accepted (no credit cards)
- If the “senior portrait fee” is not paid, the student’s picture will be included in the yearbook, but a yearbook will not be ordered for that student.
- Yearbooks can be ordered through the publisher’s site (www.sscyearbooks.com) by check or credit card. Senior yearbooks ordered on-line will be $65 with an additional $5 for personalization.
- The price will increase to $75 in January. On-line sales will end in April.
REMINDER: Any senior who pays the $60 “senior portrait fee” when their senior picture is taken, receives a FREE PERSONALIZED YEARBOOK!!!!!
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Roberts, Administrative Assistant, at 610-444-6624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you! The studio will provide the drapes and cap/gowns.
(Tuxedos will be available as an outfit option) ___________________________________
Session Fee is due at the time of your sitting, Cash/Check/ Women—Yearbook Poses: Drape
Money Order payable to Lifetouch, credit/debit not accepted. Please bring your own tank top to wear under the drape poses.
ULTIMATE SESSION includes 24-30 Head & Shoulder Yearbook
and Cap & Gown poses, plus up to 3 outfit changes & up to
7 backgrounds. Session Fee: $30
DELUXE SESSION includes 18-22 Head & Shoulder Yearbook
and Cap & Gown poses, plus up to 2 outfit changes & up to
5 backgrounds. Session Fee: $20
STANDARD SESSION includes 12-16 Head & Shoulder Yearbook
and Cap & Gown poses Session Fee: $0
Poses may include your hands, consider appropriate jewelry.
Men—Yearbook Poses: Suit
Please bring your own dress shirt, tie & jacket. We cannot remove
5 o’clock shadow. Have your hair neatly trimmed.
Retake/Make-up information: September 16, 17 & 18, 2020
If you need to reschedule your appointment for Senior
Portraits, please call Lifetouch at 1-800-687-9327, email at
email@example.com, or www.ouryear.com
CLASE DE 2021 INFORMACIÓN DEL RETRATO DE SENIOR
Los retratos para los seniors (los estudiantes de nivel 12) están programados para el 28, 29, 30 de julio 2020 y el 3 y 4 de agosto de 2020 en el auditorio de la Escuela Secundaria de Kennett (Kennett High School). Los seniors deben programar su propia cita en línea directamente a través de Prestige Portraits (Life Touch). El sitio web para reservar su cita es www.ouryear.com. Una vez que esté en el sitio, se le pedirá que ingrese un “Código escolar”. El código de la escuela es 252.
Consulte la siguiente información importante:
• Debe usar una máscara facial al ingresar al edificio (se quitará la máscara para sacarle la foto).
• Se programará que cada senior tenga una cita para que el Estudio de Life Touch tome su retrato de senior.
• Su retrato de último año se incluirá en el Kennetteer (Yearbook) 2021.
• Cada senior que pague la “tarifa de retrato de seniors” de $60 también recibirá su anuario personalizado, con su
nombre impreso en la portada, sin cargo adicional.
o Los cheques deben hacerse al nombre de “KHS Yearbook”
o También se aceptan el efectivo y los giros postales (no se aceptan las tarjetas de crédito)
• Si no se paga la “tarifa de retrato para los seniors”, la foto del estudiante se incluirá en el anuario, pero no
se ordenará un anuario para ese estudiante. (Sí se incluye el retrato de senior en el anuario todavía.)
• Los anuarios se pueden solicitar a través del sitio del editor (www.sscyearbooks.com) con cheque o tarjeta de
crédito. Los anuarios pedidos en línea para los seniors serán de $65 con un adicional pago de $5 para la
• El precio aumentará a $75 en enero, 2021. Las ventas en línea finalizarán en abril, 2021.
RECORDATORIO: ¡Cualquier senior que pague la “tarifa de retrato” de $60 cuando se toma su fotografía para los seniors, recibe un ANUARIO PERSONALIZADO GRATUITO!
Si tiene alguna pregunta, no dude en comunicarse conmigo (Theresa Roberts) al 610-444-6624 o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org. ¡Gracias!
La tarifa de la sesión se debe pagar al momento de su sesión, El estudio provee los cobertores y los togas y birretes. (Los
Efectivo / Cheque, un giiro postal pagadero a Lifetouch, crédito esmóquines serán disponibles también como una elección de
/ no se acepta las tarjetas de débito. traje.)
I am writing today to provide you with the details of the KHS Celebration of the Class of 2020 at Kennett Middle School on Saturday, July 25th. There will be two celebrations for our graduating class, one beginning at 8:00 am, and the other starting at 10:00 am. A Sign Up Genius has been created for graduates to sign up for the particular celebration they would like to participate. You can access the Sign Up Genius by clicking HERE. At this celebration, graduates will hear the graduation speeches, followed by an announcement of each graduate’s name as they walk across the stage.
There are specific parameters in place for this celebration to which we are asking all of our graduates and their guests to closely adhere. Please carefully read through these parameters to ensure a safe and fun celebration of the class of 2020.
First, each graduate and family are only permitted to arrive in one standard-sized vehicle. School personnel will direct cars to specific parking locations necessary for viewing the celebration activities. In order to ensure the safety of all participants, all family members and guests accompanying the graduate must remain in their vehicles for the duration of the celebration. Graduates may leave their vehicles when their name is announced to walk across the stage and have their picture taken. Graduates must wear a facemask when they exit their vehicles; however, they may remove the mask to have their photo taken on the stage. Afterwards, graduates must return to their vehicles.
Upon completion of the celebration, all graduates are expected to leave the campus immediately to allow us to prepare for the next session.
We look forward to bringing closure to the KHS Class of 2020 on July 25th at this unique celebration. Please be sure to complete the Sign Up Genius for this celebration no later than Sunday, July 19th.
Jeremy Hritz, Ed.D.
Principal, Kennett High School
Dear Kennett Families,
This past Thursday, we communicated to our community that our in person graduation ceremony schedule for July 25th had been cancelled due to a host of factors. After sending this message, we have received feedback from the community and carefully reflected upon it and how we could safely have some type of in person celebration.
As a result, we are going to provide a drive-in celebration of the Class of 2020 on July 25th at Kennett Middle School. The open space and additional parking at Kennett Middle will provide for better sight lines for families to enjoy the celebration, while adhering to required safety guidelines.
More information and a Sign Up Genius will be sent out soon for your planning purposes.