Dear Kennett High School Parents and Guardians,
I hope all of you had a great week! As we conclude week 5 of Remote Learning, and Progress Reports for students will be available on Skyward on Monday,Oct. 12th. Students who attend TCHS can find their Progress Reports in their TCHS PowerSchool accounts today. Please take the time to review your child’s grades so you are aware of their performance so far during the first marking period. Even if your child is not achieving at their optimal level, there is still time to improve, as the marking period does not end until Tuesday, November 10th.
Here are a few notes for you:
- Information regarding the Kennett High School Hybrid Schedule was released on Tuesday,October 7th. Please review this information carefully and make your commitment for your student to either the hybrid or remote learning model by the end of the day on Sunday, October 11th. You can make your commitment at the following link: COMMITMENT FORM
- We have started an Instagram account at the high school that we will use to post important information and videos. You can follow us on Instagram @kcsdkennetths. You can also follow the high school on Twitter @KCSDKennettHS.
- There is a KCSD School Board Meeting scheduled for Monday, October 12th at 7:00 PM. You can find the link for this meeting by clicking HERE.
- The next KHS PTSO Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, October 22nd. The Spanish-language PTSO Meeting will begin at 6:00 PM and the English-language PTSO Meeting will begin at 7:00 PM. The links for these meetings will not be shared until October 22nd.
- The next day off from school for students is Tuesday, November 3rd.
Jeremy Hritz, Ed.D.
Principal, Kennett High School