Our 7th week of Remote Learning is now complete, and we are getting closer to the beginning of in-person learning in the hybrid setting. There are now only 11 days remaining in the 1st marking period, so please continue to talk with your children about their academic performance. I want all of our students to finish on a positive note, so your encouragement is greatly appreciated.
Here are a few notes and reminders as we close out the week:
- Thank you for your attendance and engagement in our PTSO Meeting last night. We did record the session and will have it posted to our website soon. Our next PTSO Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 24th. Please mark your calendars.
- A reminder there is no school for students on Tuesday, November 3rd and Friday, November 13th.
- Attached to the bottom of this email is the calendar for the remainder of the first semester. This calendar includes information essential to the approaching hybrid schedule which will begin on November 16th. Please be sure to carefully review this information with your child.
- Over the next couple days, senior parents should receive information in the mail regarding the make-ups/retakes of senior pictures. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Roberts at email@example.com
- Finally, midterm exams are scheduled for the week of January 25th. All students will complete their midterm exams remotely, and a detailed schedule will be sent home soon. As a result, the 3rd marking period will begin, Monday, February 1, 2021.
If I can be of any assistance to your child, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Jeremy Hritz, Ed.D.
Principal, Kennett High School