Good Afternoon KHS Families,
I hope your week is off to a great start! We are 5 days into the second marking period, and our students are hard at work learning new content and progressing further in their courses. As with every beginning, the start of the second marking period is an opportunity for our students to improve, and I anticipate an even better learning experience for your child in this next phase. Your support is truly appreciated, and I encourage you to continue your discussions with your children about their coursework at Kennett High School.
A few notes and reminders for all of you today:
- Thanksgiving Break is November 26th and 27th. There is no school for students these days.
- On Tuesday, November 24th, we will hold our next virtual PTSO Meeting. At 6:00 PM, we will offer an English-language meeting, and at 7:00 PM, a Spanish-language meeting. The links for these meetings will be sent on the morning of the 24th. We hope you can attend!
- Marking Period 1 report cards have been posted in Skyward. Please log into your Skyward accounts to view accordingly. Report cards will also be mailed home by the end of this week.
- Please note that at times during the school year, the military requests student information. If you would prefer your information to not be shared, please contact my office at email@example.com by Friday, November 20th to let me know.
- Finally, please encourage your child to join our Principal/Student Roundtable! This is a great way for students to have a voice in the happenings at KHS. To join, please have your child email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That is all for today! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Twitter @KCSDKennettHS!
Have a great week!
Jeremy Hritz, Ed.D.
Principal, Kennett High School