Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and on behalf of all of us at KHS, we wish you a happy holiday!
I want to thank all of you who attended last night’s PTSO meeting! We appreciate your engagement and support of KHS! Please note our next PTSO meeting will not take place until mid-January. A date will be announced sometime in December.
Here are a few notes and updates as we close out the day:
- There is no school tomorrow, Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th.
- Junior families will receive a letter that will provide details about the January 26th PSAT. In the letter will be a link for a Google Survey that all junior families are to complete by December 1st to let us know their intention about having their child(ren) take the exam. The survey link will also be posted on the KHS School Counseling page. Sophomores intending to take the PSAT exam must return a permission form and payment to the high school by December 2nd. Please be on the lookout for this information.
- Lincoln University is offering a unique opportunity for students called Upward Bound. Please see the attachment to this email for more information.
- As we wrap up the 11th day of the second marking period, we want to take an opportunity to gather more feedback from our families to identify strengths and areas for growth related to our programming at Kennett High School. Please take a few moments to complete the survey that you can find by CLICKING HERE.
- Finally, please follow us on Twitter and Instagram @KCSDKennettHS.
Have a great day!
Jeremy Hritz, Ed.D.
Principal, Kennett High School