Happy Friday KHS Families,
I hope all of you had a healthy, productive, and successful week. The snow continues to challenges us, and it appears it will continue to do so next week. Despite the weather, our students have made the most of this week with their learning. As we prepare for a long weekend, I wanted to provide everyone with a few notes, reminders, and updates.
1. There is no school on Monday, February 15th.
2. Wednesday, February 17th is an in-person day of learning for the Monday/Tuesday (MT) Cohort. The MT Cohort will attend their “A” Day courses on this day. All other students will participate in remote learning this day.
3. The district school calendars for the 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 school years have been board approved and attached to this email.
4. The next PTSO meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 3rd. More details regarding this meeting will be published in the coming weeks.
5. Spring Break for Kennett High School students will run from Monday, March 29th through Friday, April 2nd.
6. The end of the 3rd marking period is Wednesday, April 7th.
7. Please note that the recent virtual snow days do not have to be made up in the summer, and we are still on pace to finish our school year on time.
Have a restful and relaxing weekend!
Jeremy Hritz, Ed.D.
Principal, Kennett High School