I hope all of you had an enjoyable first week of March!
I wanted to provide everyone with a few updates, notes, and reminders:
1. Spring Break is scheduled for March 29th through April 2nd. There will be no school for students on these days.
2. We will return to instruction 5 days a week on Monday, April 5th.
3. The 3rd Marking Period will conclude on Wednesday, April 7th. The 4th Marking Period will begin on Thursday, April 8th.
4. Graduation is scheduled for Friday, June 11th. The last day of school for students is Tuesday, June 15th.
5. Please see the attached Family Resources provided by our District Office. This tool provides you with you information related to many of the available resources for families in our community.
6. Please note the KHS Marking Period 3 Progress Reports are now posted in Skyward. TCHS Marking Period 3 Progress Reports are now posted in TCHS Power School.
7. Information regarding scheduling courses for next school year will be sent out to families on Monday, March 7th. Please be on the lookout for this information and carefully review it with your child.
8. The next PTSO Meeting is Tuesday, April 6th. More information regarding the meeting will be forthcoming.
Jeremy Hritz, Ed.D.
Principal, Kennett High School