Kennett High School Student Daily Expectations
December is upon us and as we move into a festive time of year, let us be mindful of being in community with one another! Please be reminded of the KHS Student Expectations.
KHS Student Expectations
- Be respectful, kind, and welcoming to all students, staff, and community members.
- Give your best effort to learn every day.
- Actively find ways to help your peers, staff, and community members.
- Have integrity and be accountable: own what you say and what you do.
- Keep your school safe: if you see or hear something, tell a trusted adult.
- Get involved in your school and your community.
- Actively ask your teachers, counselors, and principals for help and take advantage of Flex.
- Use your technology responsibly.
- Be punctual to school and to class, and make sure you have a pass when leaving the classroom.
- Be proud of your school, your community, and respect it.